I'm working on 3 articles, the titles and finalized material are subject to change as I finish them:
1. Is the S&P 500 Guided By Reason or Emotion? I found an answer to this question when I was building the alpha version of my Stock Market Investment Model. See the small tease below.
Below is my outstanding to-do-list in order of priority:
- Build the Stock Market Investment Model
- Finish building the Consumer Discretionary Industry Investment Model
- Investigate why the price estimate of my Energy Industry Investment Model is much lower than the Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF's (XLE) price. I'm looking for evidence to support my hypothesis that dividend investors are propping up energy industry stocks.
- Investigate dot com era, dot com crash, and subsequent recovery effects on both the energy and consumer staples industry investment models
- Investigate why merchant wholesaler inventory levels affects consumer staples industry stocks. I suspect two reasons: higher merchant wholesaler inventory levels equate to higher profit margins for consumer staples retailers or inventory levels is a result of future sales expectations.
- Write an article about lessons I learned from Mohegan Sun casino.
I will be time constrained for the next two weeks. Wish I could dedicate more time to thinning down my list. But I will try my best to keep the new content coming.