Below is my outstanding to-do-list in order of priority (I know...they keep changing and getting longer):
- Start a mailing list
- Build the Stock Market Investment Model
- Finish building the Consumer Discretionary Industry Investment Model
- Investigate why the price estimate of my Energy Industry Investment Model is much lower than the Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF's (XLE) price. I'm looking for evidence to support my hypothesis that dividend investors are propping up energy industry stocks.
- Investigate why merchant wholesaler inventory levels affects consumer staples industry stocks. I suspect two reasons: higher merchant wholesaler inventory levels equate to higher profit margins for consumer staples retailers or inventory levels is a result of future sales expectations.
- Write an article about lessons I learned from Mohegan Sun casino.
I will be time constrained for the next two weeks. Wish I could dedicate more time to thinning down my list.